Academicis is a market leading academic executive search practice, passionate about helping schools attract and recruit the finest senior leaders. Our experienced team is comprised of business professionals who have a strong track record excelling within the sales and recruitment industries, coupled with an exceptional knowledge of the education sector.
We are currently seeking to appoint new team members to join our growing new business client manager team, to capitalise on an exciting growth period for Academicis.
The successful candidate must be a proficient and passionate new business client manager. As a natural new business closer you will embody exceptional interpersonal/relationship building skills, with an unrelenting eye for client satisfaction. As a team member in this rapidly expanding SME, you will demonstrate your ability to contribute to the wider business growth.
An Academicis new business client manager will have an inherent ability to develop both new and established links with schools across the UK within your assigned territory. You must be an enthusiastic and dedicated professional keen to be a part of and contribute to the company’s growth and future success.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Exceptional earning + potential OTE
- An opportunity to contribute strategically to a growing enterprise
- Organic internal progression opportunities
- The opportunity to forge an exciting career within executive education recruitment
- Passionate and supportive team members
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Establishing a sales strategy for your region to develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Focusing on winning business from new clients through self-generated leads and prospects
- Effectively using cold calling alongside LinkedIn and other social media sources
- Working in collaboration with management to develop new/untapped markets within the education sector
- Hitting agreed sales targets and KPI’s as defined
- Working with your assigned resourcing partner following contractual engagement with clients, to provide a full brief on the assignment
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3 years + proven track record in recruitment and/or sales sector
- Senior level professional client focus along with relationship building skills
- Full clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Excellent written communication skills and a confident telephone manner
- Not essential but beneficial – knowledge of the education sector
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Self-starter with a good attention to detail, excellent time management, interpersonal skills and a great sense of humour!
If you have experience in the industry or you believe you have the necessary transferrable skills and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
This role will include travel throughout the UK, so it is essential that a full clean UK driving licence is held.