An exciting opportunity has arisen within Academicis for a new Executive Search Consultant to join our expanding team.
The team at Academicis are extremely driven and dedicated in all that we do. We are keen to identify a likeminded colleague to join us in the next phase of our journey. Even through the Covid pandemic Academicis has gone from strength to strength, establishing itself as the market leader.
As an Executive Search Consultant within a dedicated, friendly and personable resourcing team you will work alongside our sales team in this fast-paced, proactive and growing search and selection organisation to continue to deliver the service, for which we are nationally renowned.
Our experienced team are passionate about helping schools and academies within the ever-changing Educational landscape, where we source and attract the best Senior Leaders.
As an Executive Search Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring various stages of the search process are carried out in accordance with our internal standard as well as the high expectations set by our client schools in order to find appointable candidates, secure applications and ultimately assist with appointing Senior Leader positions within the education sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with schools/governors regarding their requirements
- Collating information for candidates into a brochure
- Converting candidates into applicants
- Arranging documentation for assignments you are associated with
- Arranging advertisements
- Executive search/Headhunting potential candidates
- Arranging school visits
- Assisting with shortlisting procedure
- Providing feedback to both parties
- Arranging, managing and attending interview days
- Updating the CRM system on an ongoing basis
- Attending client meetings nationwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills (and a sense of humour!)
- Ability to ‘think outside of the box’ and to go the extra mile.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise your workload, work under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you have experience in the industry or you believe you have the necessary transferrable skills and are looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you!
This is a role with an immediate start for the right candidate
This role will include travel throughout the UK, so it is essential that a full clean UK driving licence is held.
If you would like further information regarding the role or would like to apply for the position, please send your CV with covering letter to Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org